Monash University FODMAP diet APK for Android
Monash University Low FODMAP diet team · Medical
Upload by Jabbr
|Name||Monash University FODMAP diet|
|Developers||Monash University Low FODMAP diet team|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
|Updated on||January 23, 2022|
|Get it now||Download|
The description of Monash University FODMAP diet
Researchers at Monash University have developed a diet and corresponding app to assist in management of the gastrointestinal symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). The Monash University Low FODMAP diet works by restricting foods high in some carbohydrates called FODMAPs.
The app comes directly from the research team at Monash and includes the following:
– General information about the FODMAP diet and IBS.
– Easy to understand tutorials to guide you through the app and the 3-Step FODMAP diet.
– A Food Guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods using a simple 'traffic light system'.
– A list of branded products that have been certified by Monash as low FODMAP.
– A collection of over 70 nutritious, low FODMAP recipes.
– Functions that allow you to create your own shopping list and add notes to individual foods
– A Diary that enables you to record food eaten, IBS symptoms, bowel habits and stress levels. The Diary will also guide you through step 2 of the diet – FODMAP reintroduction.
– The ability to adjust units of measurement (metric or imperial) and activate colour blindness assistance.
How to download and install the Monash University FODMAP diet APK
You can find Monash University FODMAP diet on Google Play, however some users need to find the original APK file to modify or don't have Google Play to install. If you have never installed the APK file on your device, see the steps below.
- Go to "Unknown Sources" in Settings. After that, go to Security and enable the Security option.
- Go to the download manager of your Android device and click on Quickshortcutmaker. Now it's time for you to download.
- Two options can be found on the mobile screen. There are two ways to install an operating system and all you have to do is boot it quickly on your Android device.
- You will see a popup with options on your mobile screen. You have to wait a while for it to appear.
- When all downloads and installations are complete, just click the "Open" option and open the screen on your mobile device.
Above are the reviews and instructions for installing Monash University FODMAP diet Apk. If you find it useful, please share it with your friends to let them know. Jabbr.Net is a safe source for downloading games and apps for Android. You can download the APK file completely for free. And Monash University FODMAP diet Apk is one of them. It belongs to the category of Medical and has been developed by Monash University Low FODMAP diet team. Download Monash University FODMAP diet Apk to your device and experience it now!